Nottingham Trent University is very excited to welcome applications from bright and talented international students for its Malaysia Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students from Malaysia that have enrolled themselves in a postgraduate programme at the Nottingham Trent University. The scholarship award is valued at £4,000 that will be directed towards the tuition fee of the applied programme.
This support will help you pursue a postgraduate degree by providing you with the amount of £4,000.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham Trent University, ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public research university. It is an international educational institution that is recognized for constantly delivering outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students and has been awarded a gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University is a specialist provider delivering progressive, successful, and high-quality education to ensure its learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study. NTU aims to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 29th June 2022.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate level degree study at NTU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have applied and been admitted to a postgraduate programme at NTU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the online platform of the university. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Personal details
- Admission Requirements: The students must have completed 12 years of schooling and have relevant bachelor’s and master’s qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- OTE – 130
- TOEFL IBT – 81
- LanguageCert – 180
- Trinity College ISE – Level 2 or 3
The students selected by Nottingham Trent University will be awarded this scholarship worth £4,000 towards the applied postgraduate programme’s tuition fee.