Malaysian Government is offering MTCP scholarship from international students to pursue postgraduate studies. These are awarded to holders who are citizens of ASEAN Member States.
This program aims to support the theme “Towards a People-Centered ASEAN” of Malaysia’s ASEAN Chairmanship, in line with MTCP’s main objective which lies under its philosophy that human resource development is a vital catalyst for countries to achieve sustainable economic and social development.
Fabulous funding for ASEAN Students.
User Review( votes)
The Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) – Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Masters study is an initiative by the Malaysian Government as part of Malaysia’s ASEAN Chairmanship.
To be eligible for MTCP-ASEAN Masters study 2017, applicants must fit the following criteria:-
- Not be more than 45 years of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants
- These are available for pursuing postgraduate masters studies in selected and well-established Malaysian public universities.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of the medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
- Citizens of ASEAN Member States can apply for these educations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants.
- Language Requirements: The list of tests and minimum scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer-based test with a score of at least 230 or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
Benefit: Each award consists of:-
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual grant for books and internal travel
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- Thesis allowance
Application Deadline: Closed