The University of the West of Scotland masters programmes is delivered in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean. Students who successfully complete their studies in Cyprus receive a standard UWS degree granted at a formal graduation ceremony in Scotland. Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Established in November 2001 and incorporated as a non-profit organization in December 2003. The Management Centre of the Mediterranean (MC) has operated as a management, consulting and adult education institution focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses, civil society organizations, public organizations and students. All these are done in order to achieve our goal of managing change for sustainable development.
- Applications Deadline: September 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Masters in Public Administration (MPA), Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc), Applied Social Science – Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc), Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (MEd).
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will include 60% discount and additional 25% scholarship for the tuition fees.
- Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Scholarship can be taken in North Cyprus
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Minimum CGPA: 2.5 over 4.0
English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80 (Exempted for students that completed bachelors degree in English Language)
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants for Applied Social Science and Policy Analysis and Global Governance programmes should hold a degree in any social science or related field (e.g. Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, Political Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Health, Law, Social Work). Interviews will be required for other types of degrees which are not mentioned above (face to face or skype) with a condition of experience relevant to programme specialisms (accredited or recognised prior experiential learning related to civil society, public affairs, criminal justice, applied psychology, social work or social policy).
- ?Minimum CGPA
- International Students 2.75
- British 2.2
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80 (Exempted for students that completed bachelor’s degree in English Language).
How to Apply: As stated in “Application Procedure”
Applicants are to send the following documents to omur.yilmaz-at-uws.ac.uk and cc solalere-at-mcmed.eu:
- Filled application form (available at https://www.mc-med.eu/apply-now)
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS or TOEFL certificate