The University of Southampton is offering scholarships for a Research Fellow to work on computational Aerodynamics and Aeroelasticity as part of a research project funded by European Union.
The objective of these activities is to provide more reliable models, complying with experimental data, to investigate complex fluid and fluid-structure phenomena.
The University of Southampton is in the top one per cent of world universities and one of the UK’s top 15 research-intensive universities. We have an international reputation for research, teaching and enterprise activities
- Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Aeronautical and Astronautically Engineering
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued £29,799 to £30,688 per annum
- Nationality: This Scholarship is available to UK citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This Scholarship is available to UK citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must hold a PhD in Aerospace Engineering and have an excellent research track record. Further experience of working with the DLR-Tau and/or SU2 solvers would be advantageous.
Applications for Research Fellow positions will be considered from candidates who are working towards or nearing completion of a relevant PhD qualification. The title of Research Fellow will be applied upon successful completion of the PhD. Prior to the qualification being awarded the title of Senior Research Assistant will be given.
How to Apply: You should submit your completed online application form. The application deadline will be midnight on the closing date stated above.