To provide financial assistance to students in their academic journey in the UK, the University of Manchester has established the Manchester Institute of Education Master’s Bursary for the academic year 2023-2024.
There are ten awards available to international students who want to undertake a master’s study program at the University of Manchester.
Nice offer for students to get an award amount of £7,500 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is also one of the top public universities in Manchester. It is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. The University of Manchester, established in 1824, is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students each year.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Students will quickly learn skills and gain experience that will set them apart in this job market. It was ranked 8th in Europe and sixth in the United Kingdom. It is also a preferred choice among top employers due to its blend of academic excellence and student diversity.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 June 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £7,500 reduction in tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU or international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All self-sponsored EU/international applicants with an offer of a place to study in one of the Manchester Institute of Education (MIE) Master’s courses are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested students are first required to make an admission application for the said Master’s program via the university portal. There is no bursary application process; you will be automatically considered if you are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have required the following documents:
- Evidence of qualifications or certificates or transcripts;
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language (some test results are only valid for two years, your test report will need to be valid on the start date of your course);
- For a research proposal, always check the department website for instructions as these vary;
- You may need two references,
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the academic entry requirements for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary by course and department but are usually the equivalent of IELTS 6.0–7.5.
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £7,500 reduction in tuition fees for undertaking a master’s program in the UK.