Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United Kingdom. The Manchester Metropolitan University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Department of Engineering Dalton International Scholarships.
The funding program supports international students who want to commence a master’s degree program in different fields of engineering.
Nice offer for international students to get an educational award in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, Manchester Metropolitan University one of the most extensive education centres in Europe that has a globally recognized reputation in terms of education. It provides various courses with good academic and teaching facilities.
Why at Manchester Metropolitan University? MMU is committed to making higher education accessible and beneficial to all those with the passion and ability to succeed. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International [non-EU]
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Engineering Project Management, MSc Engineering Project Management (with placement), MSc Mechanical Smart Systems Engineering, MSc Mechanical Smart Systems Engineering (with placement), MSc Electronic Smart Systems Engineering, MSc Electronic Smart Systems Engineering (with placement) and MSc Industrial Digitalisation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- In order to qualify to apply for the opportunity , applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at the University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Dalton Scholarship, the program can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been achieved.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2020/2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the Manchester Metropolitan University. After accepting an offer for courses, they should complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The Department of Engineering is offering ten Scholarships worth £5,000* each to the eligible candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.