Invest your talent in the United Kingdom. The Manchester Metropolitan University Sport Scholarships is intended to encourage dual-career athletes for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarship supports international students and provides financial assistance that allows them to maintain academic and athletic balance.
Fabulous chance for international students in UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, the Manchester Metropolitan University is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centres in Europe. It has a globally recognized reputation in terms of education
Why study at Manchester Metropolitan University? MMU provides various courses with good academic and teaching facilities. The university aim is to make higher education accessible and beneficial to all those with the passion and ability to succeed.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in the field of Sport.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Currently studying for or in acceptance of a place on a full-time or part-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Manchester Met.
- Be competing at regional, national, or international level.
- Participate in a sport recognized by Sport England.
- Be able to represent Manchester Metropolitan University in their sport.
- Meet the academic requirements of their course.
- Be able to provide reliable referees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the Manchester Metropolitan University. After that applicants must complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The total package is worth up to £7,000 per year. Additional University support is available for exceptional applicants given below:
- Up to 20% off fees
- Performance Sport townhouse accommodation
- Financial expense contribution
- Access to top-class sporting facilities, either on campus or within a ten-minute drive
- Personalized sports science support
- Bespoke nutritional support
- Physiotherapy and Sports massage
- Access to performance sport science suite – take a tour
- Bespoke strength and conditioning programs
- Free sports club membership for team athletes
- Lifestyle support