The International Gertrude Ardagh Holmes Bursary Fund is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy various degree programs with the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The program is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary supports motivated students who are facing financial hardship and preference will be given to those who wish to pursue a medical course.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It offers hands-on experience in the workplace, helping you to make connections that count in the real world.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university provides a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer, or academic. Here students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Honours, and Doctoral
- Award: $600
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Doctoral, School Leaver (First year undergraduate) and Honours program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Preference will be given to those who wish to pursue a medical course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fund, applicants must take admission in their chosen program at the University of Canterbury. After getting enrolled, candidates must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Canterbury will offer bursary fund of $600 to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2021-2022.