Deserving students are presented with a wonderful opportunity to have their educational expenses offered by Mannix College. It has established Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application will exclusively be open to international and domestic students from low-income backgrounds who apply to undertake any undergraduate level or higher at Monash University. The award amount and other details are yet to be disclosed but they will typically be directed towards the accommodation expenses.
Nice chance to get benefitted in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Mannix College is a university residential college affiliated with Monash University, which is constantly ranked among the world’s top 55–70 universities in the QS World University Rankings. It is located at the university’s Clayton campus. The College is grounded in the Catholic tradition and seeks to give expression to Catholic values in all aspects of College life.
Why choose to study at Mannix College? Mannix and Monash have forged a partnership in excellence by supporting, accommodating, feeding and developing talented students from across the globe. The college provides catered accommodation, pastoral care, academic support, leadership development and community engagement. It occupies a unique position and nurtures scholars.
Application Deadline: Applications are open. But, students are requested to observe any course-specific application deadlines mentioned.
- University or Organization: Mannix College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or higher level
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate level or higher level programmes offered at Monash University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- These scholarships are offered to help enable students from low-income backgrounds to live at Mannix College while studying at Monash University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can complete their admission on the Accommodation Portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A profile photo (headshot for identification) in either JPEG or PNG.
- Your most recent school report
- Your ATAR and high school transcript (if you have completed high school)
- All transcripts from any university study you have undertaken
- An academic and character reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be a full-time, on-campus degree at Bachelor’s level or higher at Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 58
- CAE/CPE – 176
The Mannix College will provide the selected students a scholarship award, which is likely to be towards the cost of accommodation.