Applications are being accepted from both domestic and international students for the Margaret Harrap Bursary. The funding program is open for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 8 awards available for high potential students who must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne.
Get a beneficial offer to students from all around the world to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It offers high-quality education at affordable tuition fees with degrees.
Why at the University of Melbourne? Melbourne helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life. It provides gold-standard teaching and cutting-edge research at nationally and globally.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Awards: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Degree program in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne and provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates need to be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. After getting enrolled, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, degree certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) in support of their application.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates will be selected on the basis of financial need.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The University of Melbourne will provide approximately 8 awards and each worth up to $1,000 to the eligible candidates.