Felician University is encouraging high-potential candidates to apply for the International Freshman Scholarship program in the United States.
The award is available to students from all over the world who are going to commence the undergraduate or graduate degree program at FU for the academic year 2020-21.
Helpful offer for students to get a study fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1942, Felician University has four schools and an institute for you to explore a range of undergraduate, preprofessional, certificate, and graduate programs.
Why at Felician University? At this university, students can find various wonderful careers opportunities. FU provides a full complement of learning experiences, reinforced with strong academic and student development programs.
Application Deadline: July
- University: Felician University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: $9,500 – $18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree at FU. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts, test scores and a personal statement are required as part of the application process.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements and it is varying according to the course.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The scholarship winners will receive the award amount of $9,500 – $18,000 for undergraduate or graduate degree at Felician University.