An amazing opportunity is available for research students. University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria / School of Engineering is offering Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Individual Fellowships for researchers in Austria.
The program is open for the high performing researchers from all around the world, who wish to work on a research project combined with advanced training.
Golden opportunity for research students from all around the world
User Review( votes)
The University of Applied Sciences cooperates intensively with companies and institutions. It gives students insights into different sectors, leadership issues and challenges of today and tomorrow. It generates one-third of the total research output of Austria’s universities of applied sciences.
Why at University of Applied Sciences? While studying at this university, candidates can learn in practice for a few months under professional guidance, gain additional expertise and convince employers of their skills. They can receive the best possible support from modern infrastructure.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A Research program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, candidates must have a doctoral degree, have spent more than 12 months in Austria in the last 36 Months and they must not have carried out their main activity in Austria for more than 3 years in the 5 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you must have to be registered as a doctoral degree student at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can submit the award application form and supporting documents to Dr. Christoph Heinzl [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, including a list of publications outline of the project proposal and training needs and in a cover letter, confirmation that the fellow eligibility criteria are met.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, claimants need to hold the bachelor, masters or doctoral degree certificates in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants are required to meet the general requirements of English language ability.
Benefits: The fellowship will arrange for accommodation and cover the costs, travel costs (maximum 400 € for travel within Europe, 1200 € for intercontinental travel).