Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Take a look at IT Campus RWTH Aachen funding for German students funded by WTH Aachen University and Porsche.
Nice opportunity for German students
User Review( votes)
RWTH Aachen University is the largest technical university in Germany. It provides the most thorough look at the university possible initiatives from research, teaching and academic life. It relies on its outstanding and diversely qualified staff to face and accomplish daily challenges.
Why at RWTH Aachen University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the benefit from individual coaching sessions and a platform for sustained business progression. It gives students an opportunity to identify their career goals and paths.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master’s degree in Computer Science, Media Informatics, Software Systems Engineering, or Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria: The program is open for those candidates, who will register as a full-time RWTH Bachelor’s and Master’s students at RWTH Aachen University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are considering to apply for this education award, then you are needed to take admission in bachelor or masters degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for a letter of Motivation, resume, transcripts of records, internship certificates in PDF format and current academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in bachelor and masters degree, applicants are required to have their previous studies in a relevant qualification or combination of qualifications considered to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to meet the minimum requirements of English language skills.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a monthly stipend of 356 Euros for a one-year, an extensive framework program, participation in complementary programs.