To provide financial support to the needy students, Mark Elenowitz is inviting applicants for the graduate funding opportunities in the USA.
The fund will be provided to the students interested in pursuing a graduate degree programme in the USA. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
This is an amazing funding scheme for talented students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
All his life, Mark Elenowitz has been an entrepreneur. It began as a child where Mark actively created new ideas and welcomed neighbourhood friends to work with him. All his life, Mark Elenowitz has been an entrepreneur. It began as a child when Mark frequently came up with new ideas and enlisted friends from the neighbourhood to collaborate with him.
Why should you apply for this programme? Mark brought to the tech world his 29 years of Wall Street and Stock Market experience. Applicants may improve their skills and create working knowledge, explore their interests, and meet new people.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Mark Elenowitz
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of the USA.
- Must submit previous year degree from an accredited University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to apply online in a graduate degree programme at the University. And must submit an essay on the topic “What does it mean to be an entrepreneur in today’s modern world?” (700-850 words):
- The following information must be submitted with your essay: First Name/Last Name.
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If you currently attend high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (MM.DD.YYYY)
- The University you will most likely attend.
- Your current GPA
- Must mention the accredited University’s name you are currently enrolled in only if you are currently a freshman/sophomore/junior.
- A personal biography in 270 characters or less.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register for an academic course
Mark Elenowitz will provide an award amount of $1000 to the deserving candidates.