In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Sussex is announcing the Chancellors International and EU Scholarships in the UK.
Up to 60 grants are available to support those who have a plan to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
A wonderful chance for EU and international students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1960, the University of Sussex is a leading research institution located in Sussex, England. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. It is categorized as world-leading or internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance, and rigor.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The university allows applicants to plan for the future. They will participate in skills workshops here, meet industry experts and find part-time jobs in the database of careers and get guidance on how to join those industries and professions.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards:60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Have received an offer of a place to study a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2021
- Have excellent academic grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award, you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit supporting documents include:
- Research proposal (2500 words) with your application.
- Statement of purpose(500)
- Copy of MA diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from their education.
The University of Sussex provides an award amount of £5,000 to the successful candidates during their studies.