The grant is available for those eligible aspirants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for UK/EU students
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London has three faculties, 20 academic departments, and c. 9,200 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries. It is ranked 19th (out of 134) in the UK according to The Times and Sunday Times Good University.
Why at the Royal Holloway University of London? The university provides a range of facilities for students. It offers job-seeking workshops, careers talks, job fairs and help with finding internships and part-time employment to help accelerate your career.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Management
- Admissible Criteria: The studentship is awarded to a student who is capable of achieving AAA at A-level or equivalent and has outstanding leadership skills and who has the potential to be one of the leaders of the next generation.
How to Apply
For being beneficiary towards this educational bursary, you are recommended to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Royal Holloway University of London. After being accepted, applicants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide a supporting statement of no longer than 400 words, which should include: academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you, why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for, what your future aspirations are and how the support will help you to achieve your future goals, how you have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills and from a financial standpoint, what impact would this application have on your education.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, aspirants are suggested to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need to demonstrate your English language level through a recognized qualification.
Benefits: This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for three years of undergraduate study.