Up to six opportunities are available for outstanding international candidates only with high financial need from specific geographic areas for the session 2020/21.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1848, the University of Wisconsin–Madison is the best and most prominent public university in the United States. It provides 136 undergraduate, 148 master’s degree and 120 doctoral programs.
Why at the University of Wisconsin–Madison? In this university, students will acquire a lot of learning as well as job opportunities. They will also access to a wide variety of career settings and excellent study skills, to apply it in their assessments and on the job.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries in Africa, the Caribbean, Latin American, South and Southeast Asia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- King-Morgridge Scholars will hail from countries in Africa, the Caribbean, Latin American, South and Southeast Asia.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the King-Morgridge Scholars Program, candidates must submit an undergraduate freshman application for admission to the University of Wisconsin Madison.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload documents such as two essays and one required letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Selected recipients should strive to maintain a minimum 3.0-grade point average and must be enrolled full time.
- Language Requirement: Freshman applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score unless English was the language of instruction for all courses in all years of secondary school.
- Benefits: Recipients will receive full funding of tuition and fees, on-campus room board, health insurance, airfare, and a stipend for miscellaneous expenses.