Writtle University College is excited to welcome international postgraduate students to study in the UK via the Marshal Papworth Scholarships. The scholarship application is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Marshal Papworth Scholarship supports postgraduate students from developing countries studying land-based courses such as Horticulture and Agriculture at WUC. Students must have made a successful application for postgraduate study and hold an unconditional offer from WUC to be eligible to win this scholarship.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide you financial help of tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
Writtle University College is a university college located near Chelmsford, Essex, founded in 1893. Writtle obtained University College status in May 2016. WUC has a history of achieving excellence and being recognized as a market leader, and ranked 161st nationwide.
Why choose to study at Writtle University College? Writtle University College is one of the oldest specialist institutions in the UK and attracts students locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. It offers a range of land-based, animal, and sports courses at various levels of academic study, including Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Further Education, Short Courses, and Apprenticeships.
Application Deadline: The closing date for scholarship applications is early spring.
- University or Organization: Writtle University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from international developing countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Sustainable Land Management under Global Change, MSc Crop Production (Horticulture), MSc Crop Production (Agriculture), MSc Postharvest Technology, or MSc Animal Welfare and Conservation taught at WUC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants musthave been offered admission to a taught Master’s course at Writtle University College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students that want to apply for the scholarship must first apply for admission. Admission material will then be forwarded to the concerned committee, and all students that have applied will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of the Admission Application/Copy of Certificates/Copy of Transcripts/Copy of References/Completed Marshal Papworth Student Application Form and CVs must be submitted by the interested students.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. Typically IELTS 6.0.
The scholarship winners will be provided support to cover the cost of the undertaken Master degree studies at WUC.