To contribute to the cost of pursuing a postgraduate study in the UK and support students financially, the University of St Andrews is pleased to announce the School of History MLitt/MSc Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to students from all regions, from inside or outside the country. Students pursuing MLitt and MSc programmes in the School of History will exclusively be awarded this scholarship in the form of the cash equivalent of one year’s home fees. To be eligible, students must not hold a previous postgraduate degree in a related field.
Golden chance for international students to get tuition fee at the University of St Andrews.
User Review( votes)
The University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews ranked #96 in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and is one of the top public universities. It has a long-term vision is to be a center of professional excellence and innovation in the creation and delivery of educational programmes.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? The University of St Andrews holds a reputation for world-class teaching. The academic study is both rigorous and rewarding at St. Andrews. It aims to offer a unique experience for international students where they will have the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge their own ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
Application Deadline: The deadline for M Litt/MSc Award applications in 2022 is Saturday 23 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an MSc or MLitt programme offered at the University of St Andrews.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not have a previous postgraduate degree in a relevant field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the university portal. Then, to apply to win this award students must log in to the university portal with their credentials and got to ‘My Scholarships and Funding’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV or résumé
- A personal statement
- Two original signed academic references.
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a good first degree with Honours from a UK university (or its overseas equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof as required by the university.
The postgraduate candidates selected by the University of St Andrews will be provided cash equivalent of one year’s home fees towards their overall study cost.