The Martin Polanco Grant is currently open for academically brilliant and motivated students in order to pursue higher studies in the USA. This award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This grant is open for high school senior student who is currently enrolled in a recognized or accredited institution, university, or college. The Martin Polanco Grant is a one-time gift-money for the student to pay for their university tuition.
Martin Polanco wishes to inspire young minds with this grant of $1,000 to the most deserving student
User Review( votes)
Martin Polanco M.D. is the medical director of a program which serves Special Operations Veterans. He provides personalized and empathetic psychiatric solutions to the people braving through anxious and stressful times.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- Provider: Martin Polanco MD
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school senior
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To apply for this grant, you can be a high school senior student who is currently enrolled in a recognized or accredited institution, university, or college.
- The candidate can also be a freshman, junior, or sophomore enrolled in a recognized and acclaimed university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must write an essay, and they should send the following details along with their essays:
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation if in high school (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The accredited or recognized institute, college, and university that you are presently enrolled at your current GPA
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must submit the essay with all the other specified details to Martin Polanco via emails at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking part, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The grant will award one student with a $1,000 monetary assistance for this student to pay for their university tuition.