To encourage and enhance the education of students in France, the Government of France and the House of Europe are providing the Masters and postgraduate placements.
House of Europe helps young researchers and students who would like to have some practical experience in the area of science, activism or civil society work in general.
Why should you apply for this programme? They committed to providing in-depth research in Albania on topics related to European integration, democracy, economic and social progress, governance, human rights and youth issues.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Government of France, House of Europe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and postgraduate
- Award: Masters- EUR 700, Postgraduate- EUR 1,41
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Ukraine students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master and postgraduate degree programme in any subject at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have bachelor’s, specialist’s or master’s diploma of a Ukrainian university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must send an email with “Scholarship contest BGF” in the subject line to [email protected]to receive confirmation that your candidacy is registered. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit following documents: a resume, clearly and in detail the educational project, motivation letter, a letter from a French educational institution confirming the interest in your candidacy, or a letter of pre-enrollment (pdf format), translation of grades for the last 4 years of study ( word or pdf format ) and diploma/certificate of proficiency in French or English ( pdf format).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to submit the previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have an adequate level of written and spoken English.
Government of France and houseofeurope.org will provide the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend: EUR 700 for masters programmes and EUR 1,415 for postgraduates programmes
- Exemption from payment of student’s visa fee
- Exemption from registration fees in public establishments under The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Assistance with finding a housing
- Social and health insurance
- Support of Campus France in settling the administrative issues and planning the stay