Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the International Dean’s Scholarships program offered by the Maryville College.
This educational award is accessible for those candidates who want to apply for any degree program at the university. The grant is open for session 2021-2022.
Hurry Up! Please apply for this funding opportunity as soon as possible.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1819, Maryville College is one of the United States’ 50 oldest colleges and the 12th-oldest institution in the South. For students, the college provides various general education courses.
Why study at Maryville College? In particular, the college is renowned for its teaching, impactful studies, and bold foreign collaborations. Teaching and support from Maryville College allow aspirants to become critical thinkers and innovators.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Awards: $22,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree course in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- United States students can apply for the award
- Seekers must have to enrol in any degree program at this university
- Applicants must have a good GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants need to fulfil an application for admission. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants mandatory to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit an official ACT or SAT test score.
- Language Requirements: Applicants can show their language ability through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL.
Maryville College will provide an award amount of $22,000 for successful students to complete their education in the United States.