Educational fund provides students with an opportunity to be educated. So for assisting students, the University of Queensland is providing Linnett Family Mathematics Endowed international awards. The programme is available to domestic and international students.
The Scholarship aims to provide assistance to students who are experiencing financial hardship to study mathematics and statistics at the University of Queensland.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university in Australia. It is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and teaching climate.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ offers wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience. Here students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Science and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled or intends to be enrolled in the Relevant Field in an Approved Program in the year of the award.
- Can demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, you must complete and submit an online application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must include Australian Tax Office (ATO) tax return for the previous financial year (if applicable), a Centrelink statement (e.g. Family Tax Benefits or Youth Allowance), and a written personal statement demonstrating financial hardship. (350 words max.), your current studies report (unofficial academic transcript or school report) and Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will offer scholarships that will be at least $6,000 but limited to the annual income from the fund for the academic session 2021/2022.