With the purpose of attracting highly capable new international students, Massey University offers the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence funding for deserving students.
User Review( votes)
New Zealand, Massey University is the second-largest university in New Zealand. It has now more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries and has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington and on Auckland’s North Shore at Albany.
- Deadline: May 1, 2020, for study in Semester 2 (July) 2020 and 1 December 2019 for study in Semester 1 (February) 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are open for the full-time undergraduate & postgraduate programme
- Award: The successful candidate will receive NZD $5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available to study graduate & undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia
- Applicants who are enrolling for the first time in a program at Massey University are eligible for the opportunity
- The applicant must be enrolled full- in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicant must be enrolled as “internal” students
How to Apply
Supporting Documents: Not given
Admission Requirements: Not given
- The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to NZD $5,000 in installments as a tuition fee discount in each semester of study.
- The total credit value of the program, subject to:
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
- Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program)