Interested in applying for funding to help you achieve your goal of studying in Australia? The University of Melbourne is offering approximately 2000 Melbourne Mobility Awards for the eligible students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It has four other campuses in metropolitan Melbourne at Burnley, Southbank, Hawthorn, and Werribee. Melbourne ranks 39th globally in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
- Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Course Level: Graduate & Undergraduate
- Award: Applicant will receive worth up to $6,000
- Number of Awards: Approximately 2000
- Nationality: Australian & international Students
- The award can be taken in: Australia
- Eligible countries: award is available for Australian & international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is available to pursue a graduate & undergraduate degree program in all study areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity applicant, must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree.
- Applicant intends to study overseas as part of a University of Melbourne Exchange or short term program or a University of Melbourne subject with an overseas component that will be credited towards your University of Melbourne degree.
- Applicant must apply for a Melbourne Mobility Award before the commencement of the overseas study program.
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity applicant must submit an online application form.
- If applicants wish to apply for a scholarship on the basis of financial disadvantage, personal difficulties or disability or medical condition, they will be asked to provide supporting documents such as a Centre link statement or medical certificates as part of the online application.
- Not given
Some opportunities are awarded on academic merit and others to assist students who are experiencing disadvantage circumstances. The applicant will get these benefits:
- The Melbourne Global Scholars Award, Jamakepe foundation grant, and USA foundation grant provide a one-off payment of:
- $1,000 for students undertaking overseas study for up to 12 weeks, or
- $2,500 for students undertaking overseas study for 12 weeks or more
- The University House Travel Scholarship and Aitchison Travelling Scholarship provide a one-off payment of up to $5,000.
- The Melbourne Global Financial Assistance Grant, John and Betty McCreery Travelling/ Study Scholarship and Lin Martin Melbourne Global Scholarship provide a once-off payment up to $6,000.