Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences is granting the International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships for outstanding students.
These funding opportunities are available for those candidates who wish to enrol in a postgraduate degree programme at the university for the session 2021-2022.
This program will support the master’s education of talented international students.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is a public research university that was established in 1927. It now has over 3,000 international students from over 100 countries studying on campuses in Palmerston North, Wellington, and Albany on Auckland’s North Shore.
Why would you like to study at Massey University? The university trains and encourages students who want to make a name for themselves in their fields by providing them with the tools they need to succeed. It has made studying more feasible for those students who are struggling to achieve their goals due to financial constraints.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Massey
- Department: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: You will be enrolling in a programme of study within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences in one of the following programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Applied Linguistics
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of International Development
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Speech and Language Therapy
- Master of Emergency Management
- Master of Sustainable Development Goals
- Eligibility Criteria: For the continuation of the program, students have to maintain certain Grade Point Average criteria-
- Students must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average). Any international student who is enrolled as a full-fee paying student throughout his/her study in a postgraduate program at Massey University is eligible for this application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: While applying for the opportunity, the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking admission, firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enrol itself in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To know about the supporting documents applying for the opportunity, check the Documentation for postgraduate students.
- Admission Requirements: For the postgraduate program, the applicant must have an appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.