Massey University is excitedly announcing its International PhD Scholarships in Digital Modelling of Apple for Quality Prediction. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding and support for this PhD scholarship come for MBIE, the Massey AgriFood Digital Lab (MAFDL). The application can be made by international and national students both. They must apply for a PhD degree programme in Digital Modelling of Apple for Quality Prediction to be considered. The scholarship award consists of tuition fee coverage, travel allowance, and an annual stipend of $30,000 for three years of study.
Great opportunity for international students in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Ranked 292nd in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities and 598th in Best Global Universities, Massey University is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with significant campuses in Albany and Wellington. The university was founded in 1927 by William Massey.
Why choose to study at Massey University? Massey University is an embodiment of excellence, innovation and evidence-based practice. It supports teaching, learning, and research and provides and enriches access to TeAoM?tauranga (the world of knowledge) in order to advance excellence in scholarship and to achieve the goals of Massey University.
Application Deadline: The application closing date for this scholarship is 31st May 2023.
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from New Zealand and other foreign countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD level degree program in Digital Modelling of Apple for Quality Prediction at Massey University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be capable of designing and executing large-scale laboratory experiments.
- The applicants must be capable of collecting and analysing large sets of data.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted through the online portal of the university. Scholarship applications can be sent to Dr. Mo Li at [email protected] in the attachment of all listed supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter
- A one-page essay on how the applicant would suggest tackling the research problem
- A copy of complete transcripts for all tertiary study
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an appropriate Master’s (B or higher result) or Honours (2nd class div I) degree in a relevant discipline. Relevant disciples are wide-ranging and can include Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Plant Science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit s
- cores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The students successfully selected by Massey University will be awarded the PhD scholarship award that will cover the tuition fees ($8,500 NZD per year) for a three-year period, travel allowance and provide an annual stipend of $30,000 NZD.