Cascadia College is very pleased to offer international students a wonderful scholarship opportunity – the International Diversity Scholarships, for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship application made by incoming international students who are on F-1 visa status will be welcomed. Interested students, new or transfer, can apply for undergraduate or graduate-level study at Cascadia College to be considered. The winners will be awarded a scholarship valued at $1,250 each.
Fantastic opportunity to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree with financial help in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Cascadia College public community college in Bothell, Washington, which was founded in 2000 on a shared campus with the University of Washington Bothell. The college was established to serve the Northshore, Lake Washington, and Riverview school districts.
Why choose to study at Cascadia College? The Cascadia College delivers accessible, equitable, and superior educational experiences to inspire all its students and staff to achieve their educational and career goals. The university harbours a learning-focused environment with an integrated education that promotes student success.
Application Deadline: The approaching application deadline is 15th May 2023.
- University or Organization: Cascadia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level degree programs of choice offered at Cascadia College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new or transfer (within the United States) international students on an F-1 visa who have been accepted to Cascadia College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be directed to the university portal. The students who want to apply for the scholarship must submit the below-listed documents via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school or have a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (iBT) – 70
- TOEFL (cBT) – 195
- TOEFL (paper) – 525
- TOEFL (Essentials) – 7.5
- IELTS – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 48
- iTEP – 4.0
- STEP/Eiken Pre-1
The winners will be awarded a scholarship amount of $1,250 each by Cascadia College towards the cost of study.