Stipends help improve your academic and career aspirations by removing financial obstacles. In order to cover study expenses, Massey University is offering its Excellence Scholarships for the academic session 2020/21. The program is open to students from all around the world.
The funding opportunity will recognize high-achieving and capable international students entering an undergraduate degree programme at Massey University in New Zealand.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1927, Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution that offers world-class higher education at an affordable cost. It offers a range of degrees at bachelor, master, and doctoral level, and supplies research-led teaching and training across the country and the world.
Why study at Massey University? The university has a great teaching and learning environment which involves them to create and connect with society. At Massey, the students will get many opportunities for enhancing their talent and developing communication skills.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be full fee-paying international students.
- Be enrolling for the first time in an undergraduate degree.
- Be studying full time either on the Albany, Manawatu or Wellington campus, or
- Have an admission offer of a place before the program closing date for the year of the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must first apply for an undergraduate After receiving your offer at the Massey University and student portal login details. Log in to the student portal. Go to The grants tab, then Apply for a scholarship tab. Then select a scholarship from the Scholarship list to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Students must include a letter of recommendation, written in English, from a high school principal or teacher, an employer, or a community leader. This letter should reference your character attributes.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit. Creative Art applicant’s portfolio will also be considered. Good character will be taken into consideration as illustrated by a letter of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Massey University is providing scholarships of up to $25,000. $10,000 is to be awarded for the first year of study (120 credits) with a subsequent $5,000 per 120 credits up to the total credit value of the programme. Payment will be made against the recipient’s tuition fee account.