Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Jennifer Arnold Memorial Research Awards at Murdoch University and support your study in Australia.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to provide financial help for international students who are going to start their educational journey at MU.
A fine opportunity for international applicants
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University has over 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from over 90 countries, one of Australia’s top research institutes. It offers a large variety of graduate classes and an excellent educational atmosphere for students.
Why would you like to study at Murdoch University? The university offers a wide variety of degree programs and an outstanding student learning environment. It has the best teachers to help candidates build a promising future.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors and postgraduate degree
- Award: $ 5,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree in any field at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For taking advantage of the bursary, you must be an international full fee-paying student commencing honours and postgraduate degree at one of our Western Australia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honours degree coursework and postgraduate degree at Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You’ve completed a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or upper second class honours. Candidates must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The aspirants need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
The educational program will give a $ 5,000 deduction in tuition fees to successful students.