If you want to complete your master’s degree in New Zealand, you can apply for the Master’s Research Scholarships offered by Massey University in New Zealand. The application is now open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to support students enrolling in postgraduate degree at Massey University. Domestic or international students are eligible to apply.
Amazing offer to get an amount of $15,000 for one year in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
Massey University, established in 1927, is a university based in New Zealand that aims to introduce you to the professional world by giving you access to brilliant networking opportunities and bringing together a network of scholars who will help with knowledge that you are struggling with.
Why study at Massey University? Massey University provides world-class research-based teaching, learning development, and research-informed services. It is a research-intensive university dedicated to knowledge application. It has made studying more affordable for applicants facing financial hardships in following their dreams.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 15 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree will be awarded in research offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolling full-time or part-time in a 90-credit or more research component of a master’s degree with a start date that aligns with the scholarship closing date as per the scholarship regulations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, scholars must be admitted to the master’s research degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants Include the following with your application:
- A statement from your primary supervisor commenting on your quality and capability as a researcher (one-page maximum)
- A research proposal highlights the relevance and alignment of your research with the College and University strategy. You should consult with your supervisor for guidance on these strategies (one-page maximum)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have academic merit as evidenced by the grade point average (GPA) at honors level or equivalent or course component of master’s study. Equivalency will be considered for students who are studying their coursework and research concurrently.
- Language Requirement: You will need to show evidence of your English language skills if English is not your first language. If you have taken a test other than IELTS or TOEFL.
Massey University will provide an award amount of $15,000 for one year only for successful candidates for a postgraduate degree.