Intending to support and fund the postgraduate studies of ambitious students, Aalborg University has announced its International Postdoctoral Positions in Topological Data Analysis.
All international applicants who are willing to undertake a postdoctoral programme at the university are eligible to apply for the academic session 2022-2023.
Nice chance for international students at Aalborg University in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Aalborg University is a Danish public university and is one of the top public universities in Aalborg, Denmark. The university’s mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in business and related areas of scholarship in ways that will best address the fundamental challenges in the 21st century.
Why study at Aalborg University? Aalborg University’s approach to scholarship and education is centred on solving problems. Academic staff and students alike use their analytical talents to develop a solution-based approach to real-world economic and societal problems and challenges. Education, research, and industry collaborations at Aalborg University result in a successful discharge of ideas in moulding the future.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before June 09, 2022.
- University or Organization: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: Home country and international students both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD position at the Department of Culture and learning at Aalborg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have strong research skills and teaching experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make use of the university portal to submit an admission application. The applicants that wish to fill the position can apply here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A motivated text wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated.
- A current curriculum vitae.
- Copies of relevant diplomas (Master of Science and PhD). On request you could be asked for an official English translation.
- Scientific qualifications. A complete list of publications must be attached with an indication of the works the applicant wishes to be considered. You may attach up to 5 publications.
- Dissemination qualifications, including participation on committees or boards, participation in organisations and the like.
- Additional qualifications in relation to the position. References/recommendations.
- Personal data.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 overall band score
- TOEFL – 85
- CAE – 180
- CAE – 180
- ECPE – Passed
The applicants selected to fill the vacant professor position will be given a stipend by Aalborg University.