The WU Executive Academy is proud to support high potentials female applicants with financial needs to achieve their educational and career goals by offering the “Master (CE) Leadership & General Management Scholarships for Female Leaders”.
Female Leaders Scholarships is open to all female applicants worldwide starting a master’s study at WU Executive Academy. Applications for partial scholarships up to 25% of the tuition fee are only possible for the next upcoming program start.
Great opportunity for female students to study in Austria.
User Review( votes)
WU Executive Academy offers executive programs in business and law. It has become one of the leading providers in Central and Eastern Europe and provides a range of degree, corporate, and certificate programs.
Why study at WU Executive Academy? Studying at WU, students will benefit from the expertise of Europe’s leading business university and deepen their leadership skills and knowledge of the business essentials for the successful management of organizations.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Partial scholarships, up to 25% of the tuition fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for the Professional Master Leadership & General Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All female applicants – regardless of residence or citizenship are eligible.
- Students are expected to be familiar with MS Office software and should possess administrator rights for their laptop computers.
How to Apply
WU Executive Academy Female Leaders Scholarships
- How to Apply: Applicants must select the program “the Professional Master Leadership & General Management” and the scholarship they are applying for in the online application form.
- Note: After receiving the application documents, applicants will be invited to an admission interview.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the general application documents, such as:
- Proof of salary must be provided upon request (pay slip, income statement or confirmation from the company).
- If applicants have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), also submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Applicants must provide all the following when applying to study at :
- Complete the online application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Recent digital photograph
- Copy of passport
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in the original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Completed studies (bachelor, master, diploma, BBA, CBA) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of the programming language in spoken and written
- Language Requirement: Neither a GMAT test nor an English certificate is required to apply. The program is taught in German.
WU Executive Academy will provide partial scholarships, up to 25% of the tuition fee to the winning female candidates to study the Professional Master Leadership & General Management program.