At Vrije Universiteit Brussel, the Master Mind program is offered by the Flemish government aiming to promote the internationalization of the Flemish higher education.
The program is open for all nationalities students who are currently enrolled at a Flemish Higher Education Institution. VUB is needed before one can apply for the opportunity minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel is an internationally oriented university in Brussels, the heart of Europe. VUB has helped build a better society as an innovative, free inquiring and critical thinking university.
- Applications Deadline: March 1, 2021.
- Course Level: The grant is open for undergraduate level courses.
- Study Subject: The bursaries are available for bachelor/undergraduate degree programs.
- Award: Tuition fee
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Multiple opportunities are available
- The award can be taken in Belgium
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- All nationalities, with the exception of the students, have graduated from a Flemish Higher Education Institution and students who are currently enrolled at a Flemish Higher Education Institution.
- Students must have minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4.
To apply for this application , you need to have applied for a place at the VUB and have received an official letter of acceptance, issued by the VUB Education and Student Administration Office, before you can apply for the opportunity .
- How to Apply: You should, first of all, submit an online application.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the required documents.
- The central Admissions Office will screen your application and coordinate with the relevant departments within the VUB to academically approve your application.
- The final step is a formal screening of your application after which you will know the final result.
- Students will need to submit a application form through the given link:
- Apply for a place at the VUB http://www.vub.ac.be/en/studying-at-the-vub/how-to-enroll#apply