The University of Adelaide aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment, supported by safe systems of work, appropriate governance, training, management structures and operational strategies.
User Review( votes)
Scholarship recipients are required to meet the cost of compulsory Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), living costs, cost of return airfares and the remaining tuition fees. These costs are not covered by the program.
The studentships are available for study in any discipline. The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS,TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Applied Economics.
Number of Awards: The Faculty will grant up to ten Scholarships.
Award: The Faculty will grant up to ten Scholarships of AUD 10,000 each to applicants commencing in the Master of Applied Economics in 2018. These are partial tuition fee programme only. The first award of the support will be made upon commencement of the first semester of studies in Adelaide. The second award will be made upon the recipient’s commencement of the third semester of studies.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study the Master of Applied Economics full time and be offered admission into the program in semester 1 or 2, 2018 at the University of Adelaide; and
- Not be the recipient of any other scholarship or sponsorship funding for the Master of Applied Economics studies.
- Not have commenced a Master of Applied Economics at the University of Adelaide in the last 5 years.
No previous studies in economics are required to be eligible for a Scholarship.
Nationality: International and Australia students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of at least 5.0 or equivalent. International applicants must meet the University’s minimum English Language requirements.
English language Requirements: The university’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English – Academic and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced). Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide. The university can arrange an appropriate English language program, Academic English (PEP Pathway) in Adelaide at the university’s English Language Centre.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- An application for admission to the University in 2018 will constitute an application for a Scholarship provided that a completed application form is also forwarded electronically to the Faculty.
- Successful recipients will receive the program offer from the Faculty of the Professions. All applications will be assessed on a merit-based selection process.To accept the program, the recipient MUST accept the University offer of admissions by the deadline stipulated in the program offer letter. If no response is received by the specified deadline, the offer of the support will lapse and will be offered to the next eligible candidate.
- The University reserves the right not to award The grants if there are no candidates of sufficient merit as determined in each case, or to amend the availability of Scholarships and/or the information provided in The grants details at anytime.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the year 2018.