The University of Amsterdam is proud to announce the Merit Scholarships for International Students in the Netherlands.
The University of Amsterdam (UvA) aims to attract the world’s brightest students from outside the EU/EEA can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
Wonderful offer for non-EU/EEA students to get a masters degree in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the VU University Amsterdam.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for a masters degree programme at the University of Amsterdam.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Students who hold a non-EU/EEA passport and have applied for a degree programme at the University of Amsterdam may submit an application for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Offices of the Graduate Schools.
- Child Development and Education
- Economics and Business
- Social Sciences
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must proof of English proficiency (IELS/TOEFL): TOEFL (internet-based) – overall score of 100 (with a minimum score of 22 in each of the different components), IELTS (academic) – overall score of 7.0 (with at least 7.0 in each of the four components).
- Graduate School of Child Development and Education: The scholarship can vary between €2,000 and €12,000.
- Graduate School of Communication: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Economics and Business: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Humanities: Full scholarship
- Graduate School of Law: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Medicine: The scholarship consists of € 4,000 or a proportional amount if you start the programme in February
- Graduate School of Psychology: Award amount will vary
- Graduate School of Science: €15,000
- Graduate School of Social Sciences: The scholarship consists of an amount equal to the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 1 February – 1 April