With the purpose of covering the cost of the tuition fee, Monash University is presenting the Master of Financial Mathematics Scholarship program in Australia.
The program is open for Australian and International participants to pursue a master’s degree course for the academic year 2020/21.
Worthy program for commencing study in Australia
User Review( votes)
Situated as a public research university, Monash University was established in 1958. Currently, the university enrolled over 50,000 undergraduate and over 22,000 graduate students.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, the participants have a variety of degree level courses. It has the best faculty for guiding applicants in building a bright future and developing their communication skills.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition fee paid
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand and International participants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a Masters of Financial Mathematics degree course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this program, all you have to do is to take admission in a master’s degree You will be automatically considered for the grant, no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university might ask you to submit language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copies of the academic transcripts or certificates, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: An aspirant must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability y taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full cost of the tuition fees.