The University of Leeds is offering the Masters Excellence Scholarships programs with the purpose of helping students towards their higher study in the United Kingdom.
The educational bursary is available for the UK and EU participants in order to take a master’s degree program at the University of Leeds.
A good opportunity for the UK and EU candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds was affiliated to the federal Victoria University in 1887. It is a public research university which was officially recognized as a university in 1904.
Why study at the University of Leeds? At this university, the participants have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills according to this fast-changing world. It also offers many degree level courses for its candidates.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Half-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Interested applicants from the UK and EU are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Actuarial Finance, MA Advertising and Marketing, MSc Banking and International Finance, MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences, MSc Business Psychology, MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy, MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations, MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Financial Mathematics, MSc Financial Risk Management, MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MA Human Resource Management, MSc Information Systems and Information Management, MSc International Business, MSc International Marketing Management, MSc Management, MSc Management Consulting, and MSc Organizational Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: You should hold a conditional or unconditional letter for studying at the University of Leeds.
- An applicant must show excellent professional and personal skills and also demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the educational program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to receive this opportunity, then you need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. The university will automatically assess you for the fund, no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Desirable participants should demonstrate an excellent track record along with the evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all participants have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
The educational opportunity will cover the Half-fee of the program for all successful UK and EU participants.