Applications are invited for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarship. The grant is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
- Application Deadline: 17 May 2019
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a master program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Award: The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice award is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: International student can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International student can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the opportunity
if the applicant –
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
How to Apply: For July 2019 entry –
- Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the opportunity . Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the application closing date, unfortunately, we cannot take your application into consideration.