Applications are invited for Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships. The scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in Pharmaceutical Industry at The University of Queensland.
Great offer to get a Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice in Australia with $5000 – $10,000 tuition fee award.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master’s program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Scholarship Award: The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: International student can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship if the applicant –
- International students.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- How to Apply: Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice. You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship. Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the scholarship application closing date).
- Supporting Documents: Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to d.guest-at-uq.edu.au
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- – The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- – Your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
- If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately, they cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.