Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Master of Philosophy international awards administrated by the University of Adelaide. The program is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program is exclusively open for outstanding graduates from all around the world to continue their education via a Master of Philosophy.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It has various degree courses that give students the opportunity to choose subjects according to their field of interest.
Why at the University of Adelaide? At this university, students have an excellent opportunity to develop their language skills and boost their prospects for an interesting career. Their extracurricular activities help students to stand out and make their mark on the world.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $22,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue the Master of Philosophy program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with an achieved minimum of a distinction average (GPA of 6.0 or above) at The University of Adelaide.
- Not have commenced, be currently enrolled in, or hold an Honours Degree or a postgraduate qualification of any kind at The University of Adelaide or any other university.
- Be eligible to enrol in the full-time postgraduate degree Master of Philosophy at the University of Adelaide.
- Not be in receipt of an equivalent scholarship or salary from The University of Adelaide nor any sponsor to undertake the proposed degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must have to submit the Online Application Form to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the University of Adelaide, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Adelaide
- The scholarship duration will be for up to two years for a Masters’s degree.
- For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$22,500 (2020 rate) per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.