Are you ready to Kickstart your career in the UK? If so, then Kingston University is offering the International Development Awards for international students in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1899, Kingston University is a public research university that provides a Number of Awards, ranging from international awards to faculty-based ones.
Why at Kingston University? The university offers exciting and innovative programs for postgraduate research students to undertake a package of training and development.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: Kingston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- You have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- You are not currently enrolled on a Kingston University course
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all of the following documents as part of your online application:
- Kingston University offers email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 31 May, submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
The university will provide worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants.