Laval University is now offering an exciting Master Recruitment Scholarship to ensure that talented students from a diverse range of backgrounds can earn top-notch education without worrying about finances.
This scholarship aims to increase the number of bright international students in the faculty of medicine. The scheme will allocate the award of $7,500 throughout the year of an approved course.
Opened in 1663, Laval University has deemed one of the best and oldest research universities in Canada. It consists of 60 departments, schools, and institutes, and offers approximately 500 programs in every field of knowledge.
Why study at Laval University? Laval University is a vibrant and thriving community playing a vital role in advancing the education system of Canada. The university is known for its modern-style architecture, lots of educational and career opportunities, lucrative courses, and well-qualified staff.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Laval University
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: Master research
- Awards: $7,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Both home and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master research program in cellular and molecular biology – with dissertation, epidemiology – with dissertation, kinesiology – with dissertation, experimental medicine – with dissertation, molecular medicine – with dissertation, master in microbiology-immunology – with dissertation, master in neurobiology – with dissertation, master in neuroscience – with dissertation, master in clinical and biomedical sciences – with dissertation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this application , applicants must have the following credentials:
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University
- Be admitted or have submitted an admission request for the first time in winter, summer or fall 2021 in a master’s program with thesis from the Faculty of Medicine of Laval University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been enrolled in an approved program, then you can start the application process by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, cv of the candidate-student, school reports, bachelor’s degree or equivalent (if completed), a summary of the research project, the research director must deposit a letter of commitment specifying financial support. The professor undertakes to supervise the work of the fellow, to provide him with a minimum funding of $15,000 for the master’s degree and $18,000 for the doctorate, and to provide him with the material means to carry out his research project.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, all candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University.
- Language Requirement: The University requires following English qualification for the master level course: GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL.
Laval University will award a master award to a deserving candidate. The grant is worth $7,500. The amount will be provided throughout an applicable course.