Frankfurt School of Finance and Management is now supporting master-level education of high achieving international students through the unique masters’ scholarships program.
The perks of The grants comprise a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month from September to January. This scheme is made available for the academic year of 2021-2022.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management enjoys the reputation of being one of the leading business schools in Europe. It is home to inspiring and innovative learners and teachers. The courses and degree programs of this university include three aspects such as high standard, lucrative and practice-orientation.
Why study at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management? The school is not only famous for its teaching quality but also for providing facilities like auditorium, seminar rooms, learning centres and restaurant. It is always placed in the top position in any ranking due to its practice-based education and support for students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following courses:
- MoF – Master of Finance (MSc)
- MiM – Master in Management (MSc)
- MADS – Master in Applied Data Science (MSc)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in one of the programs given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is not required to send an application for the opportunity separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this scheme after enrolling in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first university degree (Bachelor or Diploma) of at least 180 ECTS credits, irrelevant of discipline.
- Language Requirement: For these courses, the university expects the following English qualification from students if they are non-native English users: TOEFL – 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
The Master Award will grant all eligible students with a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month to complete postgraduation study (MSc) at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany.