The Initiative d’excellence (IDEX) Grenoble Alpes University is inviting applications for Master Award Programme. These are available for pursuing master’s program.
Programs are open to foreign students for pursuing master’s program offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
Wonderful chance to study at the University of Grenoble.
User Review( votes)
Grenoble Alpes University is a public university in Grenoble, France. It is the third largest university in France with about 45,000 holders and over 3,000 researchers.
Why at Grenoble Alpes University- The university’s community of researchers includes experts from all over the world, who work across disciplines in the service of knowledge and in the spirit of inquiry.
- Applications to this program are open to foreign students who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
- Applicants can either apply to the first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding) or for the second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
- Programs are open to foreign candidates.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applications for the Master free study must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the CV, The official list of courses and grades of the last two academic years, Letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The amount of the award is 8000 euros per academic year. If one of the two semesters of a given year is dedicated to a funded internship, the amount of the award for that year is reduced to 5000 euros.
Application Deadline: Closed