The Lancaster University is offering a new collection of Master Awards totaling £5,000. These opportunities are open to students who are a permanent resident of Brazil, Peru or Colombia.
The Lancaster University, also officially known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in the City of Lancaster, Lancashire, England.
Worthy offer for international aspirants
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: 31 August 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s program.
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Brazil, Peru or Colombia.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Be a permanent resident of Brazil, Peru or Colombia
- Hold a first-class undergraduate degree
- Apply for a Masters program at Lancaster University Management School
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The University will automatically consider you for the above awards as part of our standard Master’s application process, and if you are awarded a scholarship, they will be in touch with you directly. The successful recipients will be hand-selected by our admissions team, based on strength of application and merit.