The Middlesex University London is inviting applications for Arts and Creative Industries Scholarship worth up to 50% of the Master’s fee. UK/EU students are eligible. International applicants are also eligible to apply if they are an alumnus of the University.
The Middlesex University London is a public university in Hendon, North West London, England. It is one of the post-1992 universities and is a member of the Million+ working group. The university has been awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize three times and has twice received Queen’s Award for Enterprise (for its international work).
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MA/MSc/MRes
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following areas of study:
- Art and Design
- Performing Arts
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the postgraduate tuition fee and applied on enrolment.
- Nationality: UK/EU students are eligible are eligible. International applicants are also eligible to apply if they are an alumnus of the University.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible are eligible to apply. International applicants are also eligible to apply if they are an alumnus of the University.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This document establishes additional eligibility criteria and important information for applicants. Failure to comply with the criteria outlined below may result in your application being removed from the scholarship process, or the offer of awards withdrawn.
- Applicants must apply for a course that is being studied at our London campus in Hendon. The only exception to this rule are courses being studied by distance learning (e.g. MA Novel Writing). Courses being studied at our Mauritius, Malta, and Dubai campuses are not eligible for consideration unless specifically stated on our website.
- Scholarships are only eligible for full postgraduate qualifications e.g. MA, MSc, LLM, MSc by Research and PG Dip Nursing. Other PG Dip, PG Cert, MEng, CPDs and short courses are not eligible for scholarships unless specifically stated on ourwebsite.
- Scholarships awarded must be for the course identified in the applicants application form. If an applicant changes their intended course of study, the scholarship may no longer apply and may be withdrawn.
- If an applicant decides to defer their period of study, scholarships and awards cannot be carried over. Any scholarship or award offered must be for a course commencing in September/October 2018.
- Applications must be received before the advertised deadline(s). Applications received after the deadline will not be considered and will be removed from the awards process.
- Where a reference or additional documentation is requested as part of the application, it is the applicant’s responsibility to provide this and include it as part of their submission before the deadline. Failure to provide this may result in your application being removed from the awards process.
- All references must be submitted on headed paper. Email transcripts and documents that do not include headed paper or a stamp of authentication will not be considered and your application may be withdrawn from the awards process. It is not the responsibility of Middlesex University to chase an identified referee for a reference.
- By accepting an award, bursary or scholarship, you are agreeing to become an ambassador of the University. As such, you will be expected to proactively respond to any requests from Middlesex University’s marketing team for profiles and comment on your studies and time at Middlesex.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply for the Arts and Creative Industries Scholarship, please fill in our online application form by 2nd of July 2018. Please note, you cannot start the form and return to it at a later point. We advise that you save your answers to a word document as you go along, to ensure you do not lose your work.