The London School of Economics and Political Science is inviting applications for Ambassador E.O. Kolade Scholarship. There is one scholarship with an approx.
This scheme is open to all applicants for diploma and taught master’s study, with the exception of those undertaking specific modular or executive programmes.
Admirable Master scholarship for all applicants.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics and Political Science is one of the foremost social science universities in the world. The School is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Why at the London School of Economics and Political Science- LSE offers a unique opportunity to study social science at a university institute with a worldwide academic reputation. LSE is provocative, it is a part of metropolitan and ‘real world’.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible applicants must be a national of, and resident in, a country in Sub-Saharan Africa. The selection will be based on merit and financial need.
- This is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Students of sub-Saharan Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for this free study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this award, students must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2017.
- Supporting Documents: No need to supporting documents required to apply for this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the cumulative grade point average (GPA) system you should normally have a GPA of at least 3.5 (out of 4) or above.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the applicant’s first language and if the language of instruction for the first degree is not English, University asks them to provide evidence of command of English. The most common qualification is the IELTS test.
There is one award with an approx. value of £25,000 for an applicant to a full-time taught masters programme.