The University of Nottingham is delighted to offer Faculty of Engineering Research Excellence PhD Scholarship for the 2020-21 academic year. Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
A valuable study program for international students.
User Review( votes)
International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic) before they can register on an academic programme.
- Applications Deadline: March 20, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Faculty of Engineering
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fees and a £1,015 monthly living allowance
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they:
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an unconditional offer to start a full-time PhD in the Faculty of Engineering at University of Nottingham UK with a start date that falls on or between 1 October 2020 and 1 February 2021
- have a first-class undergraduate degree or an MSc with distinction in a relevant subject – work experience, published journal papers and other impressive achievements (prizes, top-in-class etc) will be considered
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. These scholarships are for 3 years of a research programme and are subject to satisfactory progress each year. You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time engineering PhD before applying for this scholarship.