For the academic year 2017-2018, Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is offering master scholarships for international students. The MM program targets recent graduates as well as young professionals with the ambition to pursue leading positions in the competitive global marketplace.
The MSM Master in Management (MM) program is a one-year full-time master’s program for aspiring young professionals who want to fulfill their potential to contribute on the very top to the management of their organizations, whether in the private or public sector.
Valuable Scholarships at Maastricht School of Management.
User Review( votes)
The Maastricht School of Management is one of the oldest and most international management schools in the Netherlands
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Dean’s Development Fund: Depending on the country. Click here and choose the country of your origin in the drop-down menu to see the actual study for your country.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: For remarkable talents who showcase a solid academic & professional background and/or an outstanding GMAT/GRE Score of 650+ as well as an excellent motivation letter
- These are awarded in the field of Management.
- These are available for pursuing master’s program.
- Women in Leadership: For women who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of proven leadership achievements in their professional experience to date
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: For MSM alumni wanting to join the Master in Management program
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: This aims to contribute to the development of candidates with experience in NGOs
- Bosphorus Scholarship: For globally-aware Turkish students looking to expand their international experience in the Netherlands. Submit a 2-3 page essay about the recent changes in Turkey and the effects on the position as a growing emerging market.
- European Star Scholarship: For European citizens and long-term residents. Submit a 2-3 page essay on the topic: “Europe has faced many challenges in 2016 (refugee crisis, the rise of nationalism, Brexit, etc.). How can the MM from MSM help you as a European citizen/resident to make a positive change in your business and community in the future?”
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship: For candidates who can show evidence in a 2-page essay of extensive experience as entrepreneurs or in family businesses.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries): For 8 OTS countries (Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam)
- International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirements: The main prerequisite for admission to the Master in Management is the sound academic background. You must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Dean’s Development Fund: Based on the country
- Academic Excellence Scholarship: 50 %
- Women in Leadership: 50 %
- Alumni Lifelong Learning: 50 %
- Public Services / NGO Scholarship: 50 %
- Bosphorus Scholarship: 50 %
- European Star Scholarship: 25 %
- Entrepreneurship / Family Business Scholarship 25 %
- Orange Tulip Scholarship (for selected countries): 70 % and 90 %
Application Deadline: 15 July 2019 for non-EU residents, 15 September 2019 for EU residents.