Applications are open for the David and Molly Pyott Foundation Scholarships in Ophthalmology for the talented students at the University of Edinburgh.
A number of online learning Masters scholarships are available in the field of Ophthalmology for students from Africa, Central and South Asia, Caribbean Islands, Pacific Islands, Central and Latin America who have been accepted for admission to the two-year, part-time online ChM (Master of Surgery) in Clinical Ophthalmology in the academic session 2021-2022.
A valuable study program for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of Clinical Ophthalmology.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme at the University of Edinburgh.
- Scholarship Provider: The scholarship is funded by the generous support of the David E I Pyott Foundation.
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on to the online learning Master of Surgery (ChM) in Clinical Ophthalmology at the University of Edinburgh, one of the Edinburgh Surgery Online suite of Masters programmes.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Applicants should be advanced trainees/residents/registrars in ophthalmology. Applications from ophthalmologists in independent practice may also be considered.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in the following countries: (Angola, Argentina, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Indonesia, Kenya, Lao PDR, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete an online EUCLID application for the ChM (Master of Surgery) in Clinical Ophthalmology – instructions on the full application process can be found on the University’s degree finder page here.
- Apply online for the scholarship via the Edinburgh Surgery Online (ESO) website’s Scholarships section.
Each scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the entire programme of study and funding towards a laptop and internet service. The award is tenable for two academic years, subject to academic progress.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021.